Welcome to WIPRO International
a Charity Non-Governmental Organisation.
Developing the total man by using research, publication, conference, enterprise development and awareness creation to confront the abounding development challenges in developing countries.
WIPRO International donates books to 24 higher institutions in Nigeria
DONATION OF HIGHLY REPUTABLE IMPRINTS OF INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS/BOOKS TO TERTIARY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA
24 tertiary educational institutions in Nigeria have received between 62 and 159 copies each of 28 titles/issues of highly reputable international journals/books from the books/journals donation programme of Welfare and Industrial Promotions (WIPRO) International, Enugu June-August 2021. The offer had been repeatedly publicized in the NUC-ITF-SIWES DIRECTORS/COORDINATORS WhatsApp platform which serves all the institutions.
Beneficiary institutions from all geopolitical zones in Nigeria are:
1. Igbinedion Univ Okada, 159 items.
2. FedPoly of Oil and Gas, Bonny RVS, 112 items.
3. Fed. Univ. of Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, 106 items.
4. Al-Qalam Univ. Katsina, 102 items.
5. Ahman Pategi Univ. Kwara State, 79 items.
6. Enugu State College of Education (Technica), Enugu. 70 items.
7. Caritas Univ, Enugu State, 64 items.
8. RVS Univ P.H., 62 items.
9. Trinity Univ Lagos, 128 items.
10. Nnamdi Azikiwe Univ., Awka, 113 items.
11. AbiaPoly Aba, 113 items.
12. Alex Ekwueme FUNAI Ebonyi State, 110 items.
13. Fed Univ Gusau, 105 items.
14. FedPoly Ondo State, 105 items.
15. Ramat Poly Maiduguri, 104 items.
16. Coal City Univ Enugu, 103 items.
17. IBB Univ., Lappai, Niger State, 105 items.
18. Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu, 105 items.
19. Hallmark Univ., Ogun State, 100 items.
20. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Univ., Uli, Anambra State, 93 items.
21. Ambrose Ali Univ., Ekpoma, Edo State, 84 items.
22. Peaceland College of Education, Enugu, 76 items.
23. Enugu State Poly Iwolo, 62 items.
24. FedPoly Ohodo Enugu State, 98 items.
Welfare and Industrial Promotions (WIPRO) International, Enugu
Books for the Institutions (2021)
A staff receiving for his instiution